Bergamo, more than just an airport
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- Don’t Underestimate Turkey in Winter December 8, 2013
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- Brilliant Beaches And Stunning Sunshine In Lanzarote November 26, 2013
- Liz: It's so pretty in the snow, yeah I know the resor...
- Liz: wow that sucks. Who doesn't travel without waterp...
- Liz: If you like to eat then I recommend Selin's food ...
- Natalie: I agree, Turkey is just as great in the winter if ...
- SnarkyNomad: I did the exact same thing, and it was just fine. ...