6 Favorite Photos from Paris

Exactly one month ago I was in Paris for a week with one of my best friends from college. And it’ll probably be another month before I get full detailed posts up about my adventures in the City of Light. I mean, I still have a bunch of Egypt posts to upload for you guys. I know you are dying to hear about my hot air balloon ride over the Valley of the Kings at sunrise or that time a 10 year old boy named Ali let me drive his horse-drawn carriage in crazy traffic in Luxor. In the meantime, I’ll leave you with my six favorite photos of the trip to ooh and ahh over (probably not ohh and ahh, but I like to imagine that is your reaction in my head, ok!)

Tell me which ones are your favorites and if you have ever been there. What’s your favorite spot in Paris?

Paris photos

View of Paris from Notre-Dame

Paris photos

Monet’s Gardens at Giverny

Paris photos

Musee D’Orsay

Paris photos

Eating macarons on the steps of the Sacre Couer in Montmartre

Paris photos

Marie Antoinette’s Hamlet in Versailles

Paris photos

Seriously, who takes a picture of the Eiffel Tower with an iPad?

, ,

11 Responses to 6 Favorite Photos from Paris

1. expatedna.com May 28, 2012 at 10:35 pm #

Nice shots! I wanted to go to Giverny for my birthday but ended up staying in Paris instead — that photo only makes me want to go even more!

2. Australian Designer May 29, 2012 at 6:09 am #

I like whole Paris especially the Eiffel Tower. Thanks for the post..:)

3. Rebe May 29, 2012 at 2:16 pm #

Wow, these pictures are gorgeous! Haven’t been to Paris yet, but it’s on the top of my list!

• Elizabeth Carlson June 7, 2012 at 8:44 pm #

Paris, is well, Paris! It is just amazing! I could go there a million times and still want to go back! If my wallet let me haha

4. Cassandra May 30, 2012 at 1:38 pm #

My favorite sight from Paris was seeing the city lit up at Christmas–it was magical. I’ve never been to Versailles but that view of the hamlet makes me want to check it out!

• Elizabeth Carlson June 7, 2012 at 8:45 pm #

I can just imagine Paris at Christmas! I bet it is magical! The Hamlet was my favorite part of Versailles. No one wants to walk that far to it, so it was nice and quiet and peaceful. a little fairy lands haha

5. Megan May 31, 2012 at 8:30 am #

im crackin up at the guy taking a photo with the ipad hahhaha!

ill admit, paris is not one of my favorite places. but based on your photography skills, i could make it one ;) i have been there a few times and perhaps im just not visiting the right things. i love your first photo (view atop of notre dame!)

• Elizabeth Carlson June 7, 2012 at 8:46 pm #

I know! he was ridiculous! who does that? buy a damn camera!

I have a love-hate relationship with paris. as I took that picture from notre dame, the zipper broke on my boots and I hate to tape them and hobble across the city back to our hotel. and then it rained for the rest of the trip and I had no boots! ugh paris :/

6. Greg Chadwick September 8, 2014 at 6:52 pm #

nice pics!

The ipad thing is funny to me becuase i used to be a scooter tour guide in paris and i used to see that all the time. we tryed it a couple of times but it really takes a bad picture.

some times it can be so hard to get a picture of the eiffel tower for that spot which is Trocadero i am fairly certain.

i also really like the Marie Antoinette’s Hamlet.. i dont know how i did not see that with the 6 times i have been to versilles