In January 2008 in the middle of my whirlwind Euro backpacking trip, I crossed over the Italian Alps into Austria for the first time. For not being a skier, I am utterly obsessed with big mountains, which means every time I am remotely close to the Alps, I head up them, whether by walking, driving, [...]
Archive | Austria RSS feed for this section
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- The Story of Matera November 24, 2013
- Seeing Peter Jackson in Wellington and the Day All My Dreams Came True November 19, 2013
- The Do’s and Don’ts of an Iceland Road Trip November 14, 2013
- Adilah: I have been looking for a good photo editing app f...
- Liz: I know! I need to give it a second chance, I haven...
- Liz: That's awesome!!...
- Liz: thats what I like to hear!...
- Liz: It was a really impressive church in Volterra :)...