Stari Grad, Hvar Island Is everyone in Croatia this summer? Island hopping, driving around the Dalmatian Coast, or doing a yacht week, this is all I see online! I think we can safely say that Croatia is the new Prague of the travel world. I feel so left out stuck here in Spain! Oh wait [...]
Archive | Croatia RSS feed for this section
The summer of 2009 I was living the dream studying at the National Library in Madrid. Before heading home in August, I hopped, skipped and jumped my way back to eastern Europe from Venice, Slovenia, and down into Croatia. I had been hearing about Croatia for a while on traveling blogs, hailing it “the new [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- Postcards from Jerash, Jordan May 23, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Recortadores: A Nonviolent Alternative to Bullfighting in Spain April 23, 2013
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wow what a gorgeous hotel! LOVE the pics!!! Dying ...
- Liz: You're welcome and good luck!...
- Liz: Awesome! I'll let you know when I'm in Thailand ...
- Liz: Thanks Erick!...
- Liz: Sounds like you are about 55K ahead of the me! Goo...