With my cheek pressed against the portal glass of a orange and white Easy Jet plane, I absentmindedly began to flip through my Lonely Planet Germany. I was on my way to Freiburg and to get my holiday spirit on hopping from one Christmas market town to another in south-west Germany. Sipping on an overpriced [...]
Archive | Germany RSS feed for this section
In another life I must have been born a princess in a fairytale. Or maybe just a lowly serf dreaming about being a princess in a fairytale. What’s the difference, really? Owing to an overindulged childhood and an frightfully active imagination, I developed an interest in castles, legends, and knights in shining armor. Nothing sparks [...]
I started this blog 2 years ago, though I wish I had started it 6 years ago, when I started traveling extensively in college. I have a whole hardrive of photos from international trips I’ve made that I want to share with you guys here. So I have decided to start a new project called [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- The Story of Matera November 24, 2013
- Seeing Peter Jackson in Wellington and the Day All My Dreams Came True November 19, 2013
- Al revés: ¿Que sorprende a los españoles sobre los ingléses? |: […] fijamente en estado de shock a lo que es...
- Sebastian: I can really feel with you in terms of leaving a j...
- Home Page: Thanks a lot for sharing this superb web site....
- 2013: The end of solo female travel? | C'est Christine: […] first press trip in Jordan resulted in f...
- Liz: It was really lovely!...