This week’s Photo Friday comes from a little town in northern Europe: Delft, the Netherlands! How many of you guys ever dream about going somewhere you’ve read about, browsed through pictures or even seen in a movie? Have you ever tried to make going to your dream place a reality? I am a very visual [...]
Archive | Holland RSS feed for this section
Yeah, so it’s Saturday and I am just posting this Photo Friday of Amsterdam bikes. Forgive me! I had such a long, stressful week I crashed last night like a 5 year old after a day at Disneyland. 4 years ago I had an epic spring break trip. I was studying abroad in Salamanca, and [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Recortadores: A Nonviolent Alternative to Bullfighting in Spain April 23, 2013
- If You Go Anywhere in May, Go to Córdoba, Spain April 19, 2013
- Naomi: The biggest thing I've learnt on my travels is to...
- Travel Inspiration of the week (19/2013): [...] If You Go Anywhere in May, Go to Córdoba, S...
- Garrick: Liz, I really enjoy your blog, and couldn't agree...
- Mike: Liz, this is one of my favorite pieces of yours! T...
- Mike: I completely agree Charlie! I'm leaving this fall...