This week’s Photo Friday comes from a little town in northern Europe: Delft, the Netherlands! How many of you guys ever dream about going somewhere you’ve read about, browsed through pictures or even seen in a movie? Have you ever tried to make going to your dream place a reality? I am a very visual [...]
Archive | Holland RSS feed for this section
Yeah, so it’s Saturday and I am just posting this Photo Friday of Amsterdam bikes. Forgive me! I had such a long, stressful week I crashed last night like a 5 year old after a day at Disneyland. 4 years ago I had an epic spring break trip. I was studying abroad in Salamanca, and [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- The Story of Matera November 24, 2013
- Seeing Peter Jackson in Wellington and the Day All My Dreams Came True November 19, 2013
- 新着 ステンカラージャケット 激安: Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work s...
- bostonian shoe company: I know this if off topic but I'm looking into sta...
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! - Young Adventuress: […] already waxed poetic before about how fr...
- Bob: I should have mentioned, my wife and I are spendin...
- Bob: Thank you Liz. Terrific blog. (Though I don't b...