Deep into my euro backpacking trip in the winter of 2007-2008, I found myself on an evening train from Vienna to Budapest. Getting off the train late at night was an experience in and of itself, and the only other person who got off with me was a tall blonde guy. I made my way [...]
Archive | Hungary RSS feed for this section
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- Postcards from Jerash, Jordan May 23, 2013
- The Definitive Guide to Moving Your Pension Overseas May 23, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Postcards from Jerash, Jordan - Young AdventuressYoung Adventuress: [...] you are as big of a history nerd as me, expl...
- Liz: I hope you get to go back one day :)...
- Liz: You should really go on YouTube and check out Aria...
- 5 Reasons to Go to Northern Spain | Spain is more's Blog: [...] The famous Wine Battle (Batalla del vino) ...
- 5 Reasons to Go to Northern Spain | Spain is more's Blog: [...] in many different cities, I’ve got a lot t...
andalucia andalucia spain andalusia auxiliares de conversación auxiliars basque country calle laurel catalonia cataluña Cordoba Egypt egypt travel England europe travel expat expat files expat spain feature food Granada Istanbul italy lanzarote la rioja living abroad logroño luxor moving to spain navarra northern spain paris Peru photo friday pincho pincho of the week pinchos Spain spain travel Spanish food summer Switzerland the canary islands travel USA wine
As seen on
Follow @YoungAdventuress on Instagram!
New post up on my blog about the magnificent, ancient city of Jerash, Jordan.