Deep into my euro backpacking trip in the winter of 2007-2008, I found myself on an evening train from Vienna to Budapest. Getting off the train late at night was an experience in and of itself, and the only other person who got off with me was a tall blonde guy. I made my way [...]
Archive | Hungary RSS feed for this section
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- 13 Best Hate Comments of 2013 December 10, 2013
- Don’t Underestimate Turkey in Winter December 8, 2013
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- Bridget @ A Traveling B: Amazing photos - especially the ones of Italy. Tus...
- Bridget @ A Traveling B: Wine festivals are just the best! This one looks p...
- Amanda: Like you said, haters gonna hate. But I love you!!...
- Tyana: Hey Liz i am big fan of your writing skills, i wi...
- gillian: amen, girlfriend! i love this.. i am about to take...
As seen on
Looking for something?
© 2013 Young Adventuress. All Rights Reserved.