“I’ll have the banana breakfast smoothie and toast,” I smiled at the young guy behind the counter at a hole in the wall cafe in Dublin. Little did I know how much I would come to regret those words. I had been in Europe for 10 months, studying abroad in Salamanca, Spain and I was [...]
Archive | Ireland RSS feed for this section
I have fond memories of Ireland. I spent a week in the Emerald Island in June of 2008, after finishing up my university study abroad year in Salamanca, Spain. Back in the day, I found a one-way flight from Madrid-Dublin-Washington D.C. with AerLingus for $200, that’s right, dollars, NOT euros. It included a 1 week [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- Postcards from Jerash, Jordan May 23, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Recortadores: A Nonviolent Alternative to Bullfighting in Spain April 23, 2013
- adi ferdian: love this post...
- Michelle: thanks! do you happen to remember how many liters ...
- Erin at The World Wanderer: Love these photos! Istanbul has been on my list of...
- Flora: I hate to say it Liz, but all this sounds so damn ...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wow what a gorgeous hotel! LOVE the pics!!! Dying ...