Is it just me or is this year flying by? Sometimes it feels like moments that shouldn’t be forgotten are gone in the blink of an eye while others drag on for eternity (cue 26 hour flight from New Zealand to Dublin, woof!) Very profound statement, I know. Some days I can hardly believe Christmas [...]
Archive | Ireland RSS feed for this section
“I’ll have the banana breakfast smoothie and toast,” I smiled at the young guy behind the counter at a hole in the wall cafe in Dublin. Little did I know how much I would come to regret those words. I had been in Europe for 10 months, studying abroad in Salamanca, Spain and I was [...]
I have fond memories of Ireland. I spent a week in the Emerald Island in June of 2008, after finishing up my university study abroad year in Salamanca, Spain. Back in the day, I found a one-way flight from Madrid-Dublin-Washington D.C. with AerLingus for $200, that’s right, dollars, NOT euros. It included a 1 week [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- The Story of Matera November 24, 2013
- Seeing Peter Jackson in Wellington and the Day All My Dreams Came True November 19, 2013
- Jessica: Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across t...
- Liz: It's really awesome, and the wine glasses are gen...
- Liz: It killed me to do it but I had to haha...
- Liz: I can't wait to get to Milford, I will probably b...
- Liz: It's amazing! I hope you get to experience Toast ...