What happens in Italy, stays in Italy, right? NOPE! Not on this blog! What kind of blogger would I be if I didn’t share the crazy moments along with the all rest? I’ve shared the best hate comments with you guys and even my most embarrassing moment. I don’t know about you guys, but do you ever [...]
Archive | Italy RSS feed for this section
For those of you new to Young Adventuress, Photo Friday is a weekly series I run where I feature a photo and a short story from a trip I did before I had this blog! For me it’s a great way to go back and relive and share wonderful travel memories before I entered the [...]
Nothing makes me happier than when the leaves begin to change. Shades of gold, red, orange and yellow blanket the ground, crunching under my feet as I would rush off to class in university in Massachusetts or hiking around my parent’s home in Virginia. Without a doubt, autumn is my favorite season. I love fall, [...]
While writing yesterday’s post, the 5 Most Beautiful Places I’ve Been…So Far, I had a blast going through hundreds of old photos saved on my external hardrive from trips I did years ago. I’ve been to Italy many times, but one of my favorite places there has to be Positano. South of Naples on the [...]
“What’s the most beautiful place you have ever been?” I get asked this question so often, and the answer never gets any easier! How can I pick just one? I am on a constant quest of looking for the most beautiful, little-known places around the world. I see a picture of a place and I [...]
So in early December I had a week off from work (love Spanish holidays), so I packed up my bags and headed out to Italy, what what!! I found a super cheap flight to Milan, and since I hadn’t been to that part of the country, I figured I would check it out. Now, I [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- Postcards from Jerash, Jordan May 23, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Recortadores: A Nonviolent Alternative to Bullfighting in Spain April 23, 2013
- Michelle: which backpacking backpack do you use? i'm shopp...
- That time I almost got deported (twice) - Young Adventuress: [...] Madrid airport to move home after living in ...
- My Travel Pet Peeves - Young Adventuress: [...] passive-aggressive remarks and comments for ...
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad - Young Adventuress: [...] decisions I’ve ever made, and it has h...
- Ian: I love all these old ruins and the history that go...