In the fall of 2007 I was studying abroad in Salamanca, Spain. A group of us decided to head to Marrakech, Morocco for a quick weekend trip. This was one of my first trips I ever made, and let me tell you, it was a real eye opener. The city was chaotic and not being [...]
Archive | Morocco RSS feed for this section
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- The Story of Matera November 24, 2013
- Seeing Peter Jackson in Wellington and the Day All My Dreams Came True November 19, 2013
- Dustin@WeGoRTW: We love the people of Melbourne and the areas surr...
- Ashley of Ashley Abroad: A wine festival called Toast? With pork belly buns...
- Naomi: Please do visit. yeah, we run safaris to Maasai Ma...
- hanaraw: I had wondered when you were going to write about ...
- Lily: Looks like so much fun. I will definitely have to ...