In the fall of 2007 I was studying abroad in Salamanca, Spain. A group of us decided to head to Marrakech, Morocco for a quick weekend trip. This was one of my first trips I ever made, and let me tell you, it was a real eye opener. The city was chaotic and not being [...]
Archive | Morocco RSS feed for this section
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- Postcards from Jerash, Jordan May 23, 2013
- The Definitive Guide to Moving Your Pension Overseas May 23, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- host-tracker.com: The english language Movies Online To enable you t...
- Holidays Asturias: Great post with great photos of northern Spain! al...
- Vanessa: Love love love the picture of everyone dancing! I ...
- Liz: Exactly!...
- Liz: Oh it was!...
andalucia andalucia spain andalusia auxiliares de conversación auxiliars basque country calle laurel catalonia cataluña Cordoba Egypt egypt travel England europe travel expat expat files expat spain feature food Granada Istanbul italy lanzarote la rioja living abroad logroño luxor moving to spain navarra northern spain paris Peru photo friday pincho pincho of the week pinchos Spain spain travel Spanish food summer Switzerland the canary islands travel USA wine
As seen on
Follow @YoungAdventuress on Instagram!
Thunderstorm weather has arrived in the south!