Backpacking through Eastern Europe, I was able to knock quite a few countries off of my bucket-list. Many of them I fell in love with wholeheartedly and I knew then and there I would want to return one day. Other places, not so much. Yup, you guessed it, Bratislava, Slovakia was on that list of [...]
Archive | Slovakia RSS feed for this section
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- Postcards from Jerash, Jordan May 23, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Recortadores: A Nonviolent Alternative to Bullfighting in Spain April 23, 2013
- adi ferdian: love this post...
- Michelle: thanks! do you happen to remember how many liters ...
- Erin at The World Wanderer: Love these photos! Istanbul has been on my list of...
- Flora: I hate to say it Liz, but all this sounds so damn ...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wow what a gorgeous hotel! LOVE the pics!!! Dying ...
andalucia andalucia spain andalusia auxiliares de conversación auxiliars basque country calle laurel catalonia cataluña Cordoba Egypt egypt travel England europe travel expat expat files expat spain feature food Granada Istanbul italy lanzarote la rioja living abroad logroño luxor moving to spain navarra northern spain paris Peru photo friday pincho pincho of the week pinchos Spain spain travel Spanish food summer Switzerland the canary islands travel USA wine
As seen on
Follow @YoungAdventuress on Instagram!
Photo by @worldwidenate miss you guys!! @cestchristine exploring the Wadi Rum in Jordan