Life’s about taking risks. Well, calculated risks, at least for me. I love doing crazy, adventurous activities when I am traveling. Pure adrenaline rush moments that are hard to repeat and generally make a trip unforgettable. But I try to do ones that have a low death risk. You know, because I love my life and [...]
Archive | Slovenia RSS feed for this section
What’s the most beautiful place you have ever been to? This is a question I get asked a lot as a travel blogger. The answer is not always easy. I have been to many beautiful places around the world, each one distinct and special in its own way. But there is one place always at [...]
“What’s the most beautiful place you have ever been?” I get asked this question so often, and the answer never gets any easier! How can I pick just one? I am on a constant quest of looking for the most beautiful, little-known places around the world. I see a picture of a place and I [...]
This is the first time I am partaking in a blogging contest, not my thing, but once I saw the rules (and the prizes) for Capture the Colour Contest, I couldn’t resist! It is being hosted by Travel Supermarket, and you have to write a post with 5 photos, each best representing or embodying a [...]
The summer of 2009 was one of the best summers of my life because I got to do some traveling to places I had been dying to go to, one of which was Slovenia. Why Slovenia, you ask? Well the answer is both embarrassing and awesome, depending on how you look at it. Let’s go [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Recortadores: A Nonviolent Alternative to Bullfighting in Spain April 23, 2013
- If You Go Anywhere in May, Go to Córdoba, Spain April 19, 2013
- Dina: I agree with all of these. Especially #9! So many ...
- Liz: Thanks Roberto :D...
- Liz: That is a great one! I loved learning that too :D...
- Liz: Thanks Melanie, glad you like them :)...
- amelie88: What a great post to read on a sick day from work ...