Stari Grad, Hvar Island Is everyone in Croatia this summer? Island hopping, driving around the Dalmatian Coast, or doing a yacht week, this is all I see online! I think we can safely say that Croatia is the new Prague of the travel world. I feel so left out stuck here in Spain! Oh wait [...]
Tag Archives | europe travel
In January 2008 in the middle of my whirlwind Euro backpacking trip, I crossed over the Italian Alps into Austria for the first time. For not being a skier, I am utterly obsessed with big mountains, which means every time I am remotely close to the Alps, I head up them, whether by walking, driving, [...]
Deep into my euro backpacking trip in the winter of 2007-2008, I found myself on an evening train from Vienna to Budapest. Getting off the train late at night was an experience in and of itself, and the only other person who got off with me was a tall blonde guy. I made my way [...]
I spent my last day in Italy discovering the quaint little town of Bergamo, east of Milan. Unlike the rest of the week, it was cloudy and chilly, so I had to bundle up for the day. Bergamo is home to one of the smaller Milan airports, so many people just pass through on their [...]
After two days in Milan, enough was enough and I needed to get out of that stinky, polluted deathtrap of a city. So I headed up north to the famous Lago di Como for a few days. Nestled at the foot of the Alps next to Switzerland, apparently Como is a pretty big vacation destination [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- 13 Best Hate Comments of 2013 December 10, 2013
- Don’t Underestimate Turkey in Winter December 8, 2013
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- Rachel @ Hippie in Heels: I was SOO excited when i saw this in the bloglovin...
- Liz: I would just be happy if people think lol...
- Liz: I'm pretty disappointed too! I was hoping for som...
- Liz: OMG, don't let it get you down! I used to feel th...
- Liz: You took the words right out of my mouth!...