It’s that time of year again. The applications are about to open for the auxiliar de conversación teaching English in Spain program that I’ve done for the past two years. Let the mayhem commence! With many many posts on here about being an auxiliar, from tips and tricks, to expat stories, to travel and tapas [...]
Tag Archives | Extremadura
This week for my Expat Files series, I thought we’d take a jaunt down to Extremadura. Never heard of this region in Spain? Don’t worry, most people haven’t. Southwest of Madrid and squashed between Portugal and Andalusia, it’s easy to miss on just about any trip to Spain. Extremadura also happens to be one of [...]
Will Peach is one of the site editors over at Gap Daemon, the gap year travel website for backpackers and young travellers. You can also catch him writing on My Spanish Adventure about what to see in Spain while learning the language and living on the cheap. Having packed my bags and moved out to [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- 13 Best Hate Comments of 2013 December 10, 2013
- Don’t Underestimate Turkey in Winter December 8, 2013
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- Liz: Many bloggers and sometimes readers forget what bl...
- Liz: thanks Miriam! I live for the good comments, they ...
- Liz: Yeah I hear you, was it not warm enough in Ibiza i...
- Liz: OMG you're going to love it, and I'm sure you'l...
- Liz: hahah thanks! I don't get it either. I only left ...