This week’s Expat Files takes us down to sunny, beautiful southern Spain and to one of my favorite cities, Granada. I don’t know about you guys, but I am in dire need of some sunshine, spring, and charm, all of which Granada oozes by the bucketload. Molly has been an expat in Spain for 15 [...]
Tag Archives | Granada
Sunburnt and happy in Nerja When people think of traditional Spain, they tend to imagine the bright blue skies and the white hilltop villages that embody southern Spain. Girls twirling around in fluffy flamenco dresses while drinking sangria and hot manly boys dramatically fighting 1000lb bulls, that was certainly what I thought as soon as [...]
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” So you are planning a trip to Spain, are you? Or maybe you are even moving here soon? What do you want to see? What do you want to do? Where do you even begin?! Don’t [...]
“Dale limosna, mujer. Que no hay en la vida nada como la pena de ser ciego en Granada.” (“Give him alms, women. For in this life there is nothing so pitiable as to be blind in Granada.”) Truer words were never written. Hands down Granada is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain, and [...]
So by the time the second weekend of April rolled around, spring was firmly here in Córdoba, and I was itching for a trip. Granada, perhaps one of the most well-known cities in Spain is only a two and a half hour bus ride to the southeast, and I have been meaning to get down [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- 13 Best Hate Comments of 2013 December 10, 2013
- Don’t Underestimate Turkey in Winter December 8, 2013
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- Lisa: Ahhh this post made me like you even more! I'm a...
- Blanche: I visited various sites but the audio feature for ...
- Chelsea: "Do you know what a blog is?" HAHA *bows down* I...
- chelsea: bahaha! i have to say, i love a lot of your spots ...
- Andrea: I can't believe you get these kinds of comments, ...