“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” So you are planning a trip to Spain, are you? Or maybe you are even moving here soon? What do you want to see? What do you want to do? Where do you even begin?! Don’t [...]
Tag Archives | lanzarote
My second full day in Lanzarote was just as jam-packed as my first. It was a bit overcast when I woke up, but it burned off by mid-morning. I decided to check out the famous Sunday market in Teguise, the old capital and located smack dab in the center of the island. It gets going [...]
My first day in Lanzarote was just incredible. After scarfing down an enormous English breakfast and picking up my convertible for the weekend (oh yeah!) all I wanted to do was drive around with the top down, especially since I hadn’t driven a car since September! I decided to head up north since it was [...]
I am not a big vacation resort traveler. When I get the time off from work, I love to have a jam-packed, adventure-filled vacation, seeing as many new places as possible. I generally dislike destinations catered to tourists, where people automatically address you in three different languages and serve only foreign food. However, as the [...]
So far this February (and January too) hasn’t been much of a travel month for me. Instead of spending my weekends on trains, planes and buses, I spent it getting to know Logroño better. And by getting to know Logroño better, I mean get to know Logroño at night better. I am keeping up with [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- 13 Best Hate Comments of 2013 December 10, 2013
- Don’t Underestimate Turkey in Winter December 8, 2013
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- Liz: I hope you get there someday and don't be afraid ...
- Liz: totally agree! Turkey is amazing!...
- Liz: I'm glad someone likes my sassy side :D...
- Liz: I need to rewatch my big fat greek wedding! I real...
- Liz: Thank you Neil! I needed to hear that!...