“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” So you are planning a trip to Spain, are you? Or maybe you are even moving here soon? What do you want to see? What do you want to do? Where do you even begin?! Don’t [...]
Tag Archives | lanzarote
My second full day in Lanzarote was just as jam-packed as my first. It was a bit overcast when I woke up, but it burned off by mid-morning. I decided to check out the famous Sunday market in Teguise, the old capital and located smack dab in the center of the island. It gets going [...]
My first day in Lanzarote was just incredible. After scarfing down an enormous English breakfast and picking up my convertible for the weekend (oh yeah!) all I wanted to do was drive around with the top down, especially since I hadn’t driven a car since September! I decided to head up north since it was [...]
I am not a big vacation resort traveler. When I get the time off from work, I love to have a jam-packed, adventure-filled vacation, seeing as many new places as possible. I generally dislike destinations catered to tourists, where people automatically address you in three different languages and serve only foreign food. However, as the [...]
So far this February (and January too) hasn’t been much of a travel month for me. Instead of spending my weekends on trains, planes and buses, I spent it getting to know Logroño better. And by getting to know Logroño better, I mean get to know Logroño at night better. I am keeping up with [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Recortadores: A Nonviolent Alternative to Bullfighting in Spain April 23, 2013
- If You Go Anywhere in May, Go to Córdoba, Spain April 19, 2013
- 5 Reasons to Go to Northern Spain | Spain is more's Blog: [...] The famous Wine Battle (Batalla del vino) ...
- 5 Reasons to Go to Northern Spain | Spain is more's Blog: [...] in many different cities, I’ve got a lot t...
- Nigel Pogmore: Commercial Balloon pilot and former balloon safety...
- Alvin: Hola, I feel inspired by this. I love Spain and...
- Naomi: The biggest thing I've learnt on my travels is to...