DAMN, this wind SUCKS! One of my favorite things about living in Spain was speaking Spanish. Blinding flash of the obvious, speaking Spanish in Spain, but I loved every minute of it. I loved ordering breakfast at the cafe around the corning of my apartment. I loved chatting with the bus driver. I loved talking to [...]
Tag Archives | living abroad
One thing we expats love to do when we get together is talk about all the things we miss about home. Don’t get me wrong, I love living in Spain more than anything in the world, but sometimes when you are in a serious relationship, you just need to get together with your girlfriends and chat [...]
Over the past year I think I have hinted here and there about why I chose to live in Logroño, La Rioja, Spain. Of all the cities on the Iberian Peninsula, why on earth did I pick the one that nobody has ever heard from? Just to be a pain in the ass? With the [...]
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore” Andre Gide No matter how many times I travel abroad or move to another country, the goodbyes don’t get any easier. I am so happy that I have the opportunity to live in Spain, but when I am about [...]
My walk across Córdoba every morning On my last day of school I decided to bring my camera with me to document my walk. Everyday for 8 months, I walked the same route, rain or shine, and I figured I might as well photograph it (since I photograph everything else). For me it serves as [...]
*Warning: this is a long-winded, lengthy post about what I had to do to maintain my residency here in Spain when I decided to renew the auxilares de conversación program for another year. It is not pretty. Ok so here is the DL on trying to renew my residency card. To come to Spain with [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- The Story of Matera November 24, 2013
- Seeing Peter Jackson in Wellington and the Day All My Dreams Came True November 19, 2013
- hanaraw: I had wondered when you were going to write about ...
- Lily: Looks like so much fun. I will definitely have to ...
- 新着 ステンカラージャケット 激安: Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work s...
- bostonian shoe company: I know this if off topic but I'm looking into sta...
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! - Young Adventuress: […] already waxed poetic before about how fr...