Who has the best advice for traveling and visiting new cities? The people I always turn to are the ones who have lived there or spent extensive time there. I love insightful and local tips for destinations, how about you? This week on the Expat Files, we are heading back to Madrid to hear what [...]
Tag Archives | madrid
It’s that time of year again. The applications are about to open for the auxiliar de conversación teaching English in Spain program that I’ve done for the past two years. Let the mayhem commence! With many many posts on here about being an auxiliar, from tips and tricks, to expat stories, to travel and tapas [...]
So this week on The Expat Files, is the multitalented Lauren from Spanish Sabores, Recetas Americanas, Teach and Travel Spain, and now the founder of Madrid Food Tour! Lauren is one of the few Spain bloggers I have had the pleasure of meeting in person, and I always look forward to emails from her blog! [...]
Ever since I discovered Cassandra’s witty blog, Gee, Cassandra, about life as a Fulbright scholar in Madrid, I’ve been hooked. Until recently, for me Spain’s capital had become just a place to pass through on my way traveling and working around the country. However, reading about it on her blog reminds me just how much [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- Postcards from Jerash, Jordan May 23, 2013
- The Definitive Guide to Moving Your Pension Overseas May 23, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Holidays Asturias: Great post with great photos of northern Spain! al...
- Vanessa: Love love love the picture of everyone dancing! I ...
- Liz: Exactly!...
- Liz: Oh it was!...
- Liz: Thanks Kirsten!...