Who has the best advice for traveling and visiting new cities? The people I always turn to are the ones who have lived there or spent extensive time there. I love insightful and local tips for destinations, how about you? This week on the Expat Files, we are heading back to Madrid to hear what [...]
Tag Archives | madrid
It’s that time of year again. The applications are about to open for the auxiliar de conversación teaching English in Spain program that I’ve done for the past two years. Let the mayhem commence! With many many posts on here about being an auxiliar, from tips and tricks, to expat stories, to travel and tapas [...]
So this week on The Expat Files, is the multitalented Lauren from Spanish Sabores, Recetas Americanas, Teach and Travel Spain, and now the founder of Madrid Food Tour! Lauren is one of the few Spain bloggers I have had the pleasure of meeting in person, and I always look forward to emails from her blog! [...]
Ever since I discovered Cassandra’s witty blog, Gee, Cassandra, about life as a Fulbright scholar in Madrid, I’ve been hooked. Until recently, for me Spain’s capital had become just a place to pass through on my way traveling and working around the country. However, reading about it on her blog reminds me just how much [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- The Story of Matera November 24, 2013
- Seeing Peter Jackson in Wellington and the Day All My Dreams Came True November 19, 2013
- Tivi: Hola! I am planning to visit northern Spain dur...
- amelie88: I live for legends so I loved this post. If I ever...
- amelie88: Re: grad school abroad. If you can find a program ...
- Al revés: ¿Que sorprende a los españoles sobre los ingléses? |: […] fijamente en estado de shock a lo que es...
- Sebastian: I can really feel with you in terms of leaving a j...