If Spain knows how to do one thing well, it’s sandwiches. There are so many types and varieties of sandwiches to be found in Spain, I can’t even begin to name them all. Bocadillos, bocata, un sandwich, montaditos and bocatitas are just to name a few. Spain keeps it simple when it comes to sandwiches, [...]
Tag Archives | pincho
source In Logroño the variety of pinchos available can be somewhat daunting and overwhelming. With dozens of bars to chose from, where to begin? However, I have always been a half glass full kinda girl, so I prefer to think of it as so many new pinchos to try! You can find everything here, from [...]
Just as I like to feature guest writers on my blog in my weekly “Expat Files” series, I also like to feature the occasional guest “Pincho of the Week” that I try when traveling outside of Logroño. I few weeks ago I was in Bilbao visiting the lovely Liz of Liz en España, when I [...]
I had been hearing for a while about a little bar in Logroño that serves up a kangaroo pincho. Um, what? I didn’t even know you could eat that! I am a strong believer in trying anything once, and coming from a family of chefs, there are few foods that freak me out. I’ve eaten weird [...]
Source I just got home from visiting my friend Liz in Bilbao (from Liz en España) for the weekend. After reading all about the Basque Country (Pais Vasco) on her blog and hearing about some new pincho bars she’s discovered, I had to see (eat) for myself. We all met up with Lauren of Spanish Sabores who was in town for the weekend [...]
Last Friday was a bright and sunny day here in Logroño, so my friend C and I decided to break with tradition and go out for pinchos for lunch instead of dinner. After grabbing some of our go-to pinchos, we decided to try something new. We walked a away from Laurel to the end of [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- Don’t Underestimate Turkey in Winter December 8, 2013
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- The Story of Matera November 24, 2013
- Advice for Solo Female Travelers by Bloggers | Eclectic Travel GirlEclectic Travel Girl: […] http://youngadventuress.com/2013/09/solo...
- Liz: It's so pretty in the snow, yeah I know the resor...
- Liz: wow that sucks. Who doesn't travel without waterp...
- Liz: If you like to eat then I recommend Selin's food ...
- Natalie: I agree, Turkey is just as great in the winter if ...