Stari Grad, Hvar Island Is everyone in Croatia this summer? Island hopping, driving around the Dalmatian Coast, or doing a yacht week, this is all I see online! I think we can safely say that Croatia is the new Prague of the travel world. I feel so left out stuck here in Spain! Oh wait [...]
Tag Archives | summer
The beautiful Rioja village of Briones in summer The majority of my time in Spain has been spent during the academic year. Blazingly hot in the summer, most sane people flee to the coast to bear out the oppressive heat in July and August. But not me. Not this year. Instead of heading home for [...]
Ok here it comes, another post about Switzerland! I know, huge shocker! At the end of June, I threw most of my stuff in a suitcase and said hasta luego to Málaga and headed to the airport (where I promptly had to throw out a bunch of stuff to meet the weight limit-3 pairs of [...]
My teaching job in Córdoba, Spain ended in May, which meant that I had the month of June free before I had to be in Switzerland for my friend’s wedding. I really wanted to escape from my unairconditioned piso to the beach, so I could relax and work on getting tan (a seemingly impossible feat [...]
So I am back in the grand old USA! I flew home two days ago, and I am writing this post at 4 in the morning, thanks jetlag! I have tons of fun blog posts planned for the summer, especially about all my adventures in Spain and Switzerland in June. I thought I’d give you [...]
Playa de la Malagueta in Málaga, where I hang out every day, nbd. So summer is officially here! School is out, and it’s in the 90′s everyday. Everyone is out enjoying the sun (or getting sunburned, like me!) I am living on the beach in southern Spain (ok not one of my typical summers, but [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
Hi, I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 9 years and 30 something countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. I've been living in Spain for the past few years but now I am about to embark on a new journey across the globe. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world
- YOUNG ADVENTURESS IS MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!! May 28, 2013
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 12, 2013
- ONA around the World + Giveaway November 12, 2013
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad March 27, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! December 4, 2013
- Autumn Instagram Update December 1, 2013
- 5 Myths about Adventure Travel November 27, 2013
- The Story of Matera November 24, 2013
- Seeing Peter Jackson in Wellington and the Day All My Dreams Came True November 19, 2013
- Lily: Looks like so much fun. I will definitely have to ...
- 新着 ステンカラージャケット 激安: Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work s...
- bostonian shoe company: I know this if off topic but I'm looking into sta...
- Raise a Glass to Toast Martinborough! - Young Adventuress: […] already waxed poetic before about how fr...
- Bob: I should have mentioned, my wife and I are spendin...