I just discovered Julia’s blog last week when she left me a novel of a comment on my Breaking Up to Travel post. A girl after my own heart, not only has she traveled and lived all around the world at a young age and writing about it on her blog, Nowhere to Go but [...]
Tag Archives | falling in love
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- Postcards from Jerash, Jordan May 23, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Recortadores: A Nonviolent Alternative to Bullfighting in Spain April 23, 2013
- Jess: Loved this article! I am heading over to turkey n...
- Michelle: which backpacking backpack do you use? i'm shopp...
- That time I almost got deported (twice) - Young Adventuress: [...] Madrid airport to move home after living in ...
- My Travel Pet Peeves - Young Adventuress: [...] passive-aggressive remarks and comments for ...
- 5 Things No One Tells You about Moving Abroad - Young Adventuress: [...] decisions I’ve ever made, and it has h...
andalucia andalucia spain andalusia auxiliares de conversación auxiliars basque country calle laurel catalonia cataluña Cordoba Egypt egypt travel England europe travel expat expat files expat spain feature food Granada Istanbul italy lanzarote la rioja living abroad logroño luxor moving to spain navarra northern spain paris Peru photo friday pincho pincho of the week pinchos Spain spain travel Spanish food summer Switzerland the canary islands travel USA wine
As seen on
Follow @YoungAdventuress on Instagram!
Look what came today! Now to start planning my overland adventures in Europe this summer with @eurail!