“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.” Jane Austen When I was twelve years old, my sister-in-law gave me a beautifully bound copy of Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility, with a handwritten note inside saying how much [...]
Tag Archives | Jane Austen
In the summer of 2009, I was living the dream, getting to live in Europe while researching for my senior thesis. On my way over from the States, I decided to stop off in the UK and visit some of the places I had been hoping to get to. The first stop was Bath. Growing [...]
Who is Young Adventuress?
I'm Liz, and I got my first taste for traveling and Spain when I was 16 years old. On my own, 8 years and 25 countries later, my wanderlust has only grown and the list of countries I want to visit longer. Nowadays I call Logroño, Spain my home, where I split my time between teaching English, writing and traveling. Follow my adventures as I wander, eat, and photograph my way around the world.
Follow by email!
- Today I Quit My Job to Travel the World April 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons Why I HATE the Auxiliar Program in Spain November 27, 2012
- How Blogging Saved Me February 12, 2013
- Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Best Hate Comments I’ve Ever Gotten January 15, 2013
- No More Excuses! Go Abroad Now! March 13, 2013
- 10 Life Lessons Travel Has Taught Me May 21, 2013
- Everything You Need to Know about Teaching English in Spain with BEDA May 16, 2013
- 5 Sunset Stories from Jordan May 14, 2013
- Recortadores: A Nonviolent Alternative to Bullfighting in Spain April 23, 2013
- If You Go Anywhere in May, Go to Córdoba, Spain April 19, 2013
- 5 Reasons to Go to Northern Spain | Spain is more's Blog: [...] The famous Wine Battle (Batalla del vino) ...
- 5 Reasons to Go to Northern Spain | Spain is more's Blog: [...] in many different cities, I’ve got a lot t...
- Nigel Pogmore: Commercial Balloon pilot and former balloon safety...
- Alvin: Hola, I feel inspired by this. I love Spain and...
- Naomi: The biggest thing I've learnt on my travels is to...