So I am back in the grand old USA! I flew home two days ago, and I am writing this post at 4 in the morning, thanks jetlag! I have tons of fun blog posts planned for the summer, especially about all my adventures in Spain and Switzerland in June. I thought I’d give you all a preview of what’s coming in the form of a list! (yes, I know, what a surprise!)
1. I’ve officially found the prettiest beach in Spain-Nerja in Andalucía. I am taking applications for possible beach roommates for next June. Must be fun, a little bit wild, not annoying, adventurous, not chatty and clean-the clean part is non-negotiable. I’m done with dirty roommates. Email if interested 🙂
2. I’ve said goodbye to Spain for now, see you again in 2 months! I peaced out in true Liz fashion, rearranging and throwing out stuff in my suitcases to fit the weight requirement at the Málaga airport. I have gotten so good at guessing how much my bags weigh, I think I deserve a medal.
3. I arrived in Geneva on June 29th for an incredible week, and I spent the first few days helping to set up and prepare C’s Swiss wedding. We turned the church into a forest. Yes, that’s right, a forest. There was ivy, trees, moss, and about a million flowers involved. It was so magical. Best wedding I’ve ever been to!
4. Spent my last few days in Europe playing around in the Swiss Alps and on turquoise Lake Neuchâtel, attempting to wakeboard and other fun boat activities. My shoulders are STILL sore, but totally worth it.
5. I flew home first class from Geneva to Washington D.C. Let me repeat, FIRST CLASS! Explanation to come soon, and yeah, it was freaking awesome, and it’s ruined me. Now that I have experienced pure travel bliss, I don’t know how I will ever fly coach again!